At 7:51 pm on the evening of August 10th, Willingboro Firefighters were dispatched to a home on Midfield Lane for a reported fire in the laundry room. The crew of Engine 1613 was already assisting with a significant fire in Delanco Township. Units from Delran, Westampton, and Moorestown were immediately dispatched to the incident on Midfield Lane. Chief of Department Burnett arrived on scene and ... (Full Story & Photos)
Westampton Ladder 2725 setting up in front of the home.
(Photo Courtesy of Westampton Township Emergency Services)
Willingboro Firefighters participated in the 2015 National Night Out which was sponsored by the Willingboro Police Department and The Township of Willingboro. On the evening of Monday, August 3rd the department's C Platoon took the Fire Safety Trailer and Engine 1613 to the event which was held at Millcreek Park. The trailer was set up so people could come in and learn about fire safety and prevention. ... (Full Story & Photos)
Firefighters from Willingboro and several surrounding towns were called to 22 Ginger Lane on July 23rd for a reported house fire. The department was dispatched at 1:11 pm for the report of smoke coming from the laundry room. Chief of Department Burnett arrived in two minutes and found smoke coming from the front of the house. Engine 1613 arrived a minute later and the crew entered the home to investigate ... (Full Story & Photos)
Fire damage was contained to the clothes dryer.
The front of the home after the extinguishment of the fire.
Willingboro firefighters were recently called to assist at a 2 alarm house fire at 10 Lansberry Drive in Burlington Township. Engine 1613 was originally called at 5:15 pm on July 22nd for a stand-by at Burlington Township Fire Headquarters. While responding to the stand-by, the unit was called into the scene as a RIC (Rapid Intervention Crew) when several firefighters became trapped inside of the ... (Full Story & Photos)
Whether for business or pleasure, many Willingboro residents spend time traveling throughout the year, especially in the summer months. Safety should always be a priority when staying at a hotel or motel. These facilities are inspected for fire safety hazards on a regular basis, and have simple, yet effective emergency plans. Upon arriving at your designated lodging facility, take a few moments ... (Full Story & Photos)